Our Wish List
We are in urgent need of financial and other donations! Please consider making a donation to us. Even $10, or a bag of cat or dog food is a big help. If you would like to make a contribution for our animals directly to our veterinarians email us for more information. You can also make a donation by sending a cheque made out to “Grand River All Breed Rescue” to our P.O. Box. Please help us help the animals! No donation is too small.
If you are interested in helping us by donating items, we would be most grateful! Below is a list of items we regularly need, but if you have something to donate that is not on our list, please drop us a line! We also have an Amazon wishlist for easy, one-click donating! Click here to mail something to an animal in need.
We can issue tax receipts if donations are made through Helping Homeless Pets. Please click here and make a donation! A tax receipt will be emailed to you immediately.
- Cat litter
- Cat/Kitten food (both dry and canned)
- Dog/puppy food (both dry and canned)
- Dog crates and Cat carriers
- Dog toys – Kongs, knotted ropes, durable toys, bones
- Cat toys – catnip toys, scratching posts, etc
- Leashes, collars, harnesses, etc.
- Small animal supplies – Oxbow or Martin rat food
- Food dishes
- Blankets, towels, comforters
- Canadian Tire money
- Cash donations
- Kennel donations (if you run a kennel and are able to donate your services occasionally, we would be most grateful! We occasionally need to board our animals while a foster home is away or while we line up a foster home for a pet)