Lucy’s family is moving out of the country soon and unable to take Lucy. They are heartbroken and would love to find her a loving home here in Ontario. If you are intersted in fostering or adopting Lucy please fill out our application. She will do best in a quiet home as the only pet but we can introduce her to other dogs to see if they get along if needed.
- Here is some info on Lucy according to her family:
- She is roughly 40lbs
- We have had her since she was a pup. She was a rescue.
- She is spayed.
- She is scheduled for her vaccines this month.
- She has had epilepsy from the beginning and was on medication but not now as we found the frequency of incidents was not affected either way.
- She may go 1 to 2 months without any seizures and then 1 a week sometimes. She has no long lasting effects and within minutes is back up and running around.
- She did live with a lab previously but needs introductions with other calm dogs.
- She can be a bit nippy when irritated but that is seldom
- She is house trained.
If you think you can provide a loving temporary or forever home for Lucy please apply!
Lucy is available for adoption or fostering through Grand River All Breed rescue. The adoption donation is $400. All of our dogs are spayed or neutered, microchipped, and vaccinated as part of their adoption. If you’d like to adopt, please fill out an application. You can also reach us by email at GrandRiverRescue@hotmail.com.